AVG Antivirus software is available free of cost and protects the user PC with the help of three protective layered protection technology. Each layer has its own specialty and importance. The first layer is the basic antivirus functionality, which protects the computer from the known threats. It does checks the virus database and prevents the computer from them easily. It even takes care of protecting the personal information in a very quicker way. Next to typical layer of AVG Antivirus is known as AVG Resident Shield and protects the computer from opening the files which are infected.
Apart from protecting the computer from the known threats, it also keeps an eye on various types of unknown threats. The third layer of protection does with scanning every file the user download and every link the user click. This even pops up the issue if anything found and allows the user to fix it. With just a tap of click, it fixes the issue and the user will be safe from any such infected effects.
Features of AVG Antivirus for Windows 10 32/64 Bit:
AVG Antivirus always updates the computer regarding the level of protection. We often share links on web or Facebook and Twitter, AVG scans them before the user open. It also supports the game mode which allows the user to play games and it checks for automatic updates in the background without disturbing them.
It always monitors every download file for any sort of online threats or offline threats. When the users are connected to the World Wide Web (WWW), AVG protects them from visiting the suspicious and infected websites and protects them from any sort of online threats like phishing and many more terrorist attacks. AVG Antivirus for the Windows 10 32/64 bit is said to be the best Antivirus software which needs to be installed to be safe in both the online and offline mode.
AVG Antivirus is very easy to use and it comes with the help and user guide. It always allows the user to perform the full system scan or they can scan the particular drive. AVG has gained reputation for its ability to protect the user from any threat and repair them whenever they are found.
- AVG offers the 3 layered protection to the PC of the user.
- It scans the computer faster and smarter. Full scanning of the System is also available.
- It will not interrupt the user while playing games as it has the amazing scanning of game mode.
- Scans every download file and checks the every visited website.
- The user can safely share links on their Facebook, Twitter and any other social networking website they are using.
- AVG Antivirus is completely free of cost to download from the official site of the company.
- AVG Provides the user the best way of protecting their computer from any malware and viruses.
- This software removes the threatening virus files without missing anything important files or folders from the computer.
- Scanning files and folders on the user windows 10 computer are cool, awesome and great.
The requirements of system to install the AVG Antivirus on the laptop or PC of windows 10 with the 32/64 bit are as follows:
Processor: 1.5 GHz or faster
Memory: 512 MB of RAM
Screen Resolution: At least 1024×768 pixels
Disk space needed for installation: 1.5 GB
Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or with the higher version
Download and Installation Process of AVG Antivirus:
The steps for downloading the Software are:-
- Firstly the user has to go the official website of the AVG Antivirus. And then has to check the name of the product to download the installation file: AVG Antivirus. AVG Internet Security for their windows 10 of 32/64 bit.
- Simply click on the AVG Antivirus and start downloading.
- Run the file which is downloaded to start the installation process.
- Follow the instructions which are given on the screen.
- Complete the installation and restart the computer.
- Now the AVG Antivirus is successfully installed on the computer.
- How to prepare your computer for installing AVG?
To make sure that the AVG will install correctly, the user has to follow these six quick steps. This way they can easily remove many common causes of installation difficulties and ensure them to get the best possible performance from their new AVG product.
- The computer has to meet the AVG’s system requirements.
- The Windows 10 operating system has to be up to date.
- The computer should not have any other security software installed.
- The computer should not be running for a while.
- Make sure that the user is running the installation as an Administrator.
- The user has to make sure that they are using the latest installation file.
- How to uninstall AVG Toolbar homepage and Secure Search from your browser?
For the removal of AVG Web TuneUp, AVG Toolbar and Secure Search from their browser the user has to follow some simple tricks.
First of all, after uninstalling the AVG from the browser, the user may need to close and open the browser one more time to restore up their previous homepage.
Additionally, the uninstallation steps are different for the Google Chrome. If the users are using the Chrome, please refer to the specific steps.
Uninstall from Windows Control Panel:
- Open theControl Panel of the system
- Select the Programs and Features
- Select the AVG Security Toolbar, AVG SafeGuard Toolbar or AVG Web TuneUp and simply click uninstall
- Now the user may receive the message:
The following application must be closed before continuing the uninstall
If the user receives such type of message, close all the browser windows and then click Retry
- Tick the option Revert the browser’s default search provider…, and then click
Do let us know if you liked this article and stay tuned with us for more updates. Thank you.